Ten things I do the same everyday. One might say I’m stuck in my ways or in a rut
1. Feed the cats and the dogs first thing every morning. Cats get canned food, check the dogs dry and give them a treat. Then scoop litter boxes.
2. Make the baby a bottle and maybe straighten up the kitchen or downstairs
3. Take my medicine then shower then it’s off to work between 7 and 7:30
4. I bring a bag of instant oatmeal to work every morning…..same kind every morning…maple and brown sugar
5. Check my email. That’s the first thing I do when I turn on my computer
6. Check my blog and the ones I read. Try to do that before things start getting busy at work
7. Pick up little boy from daycare between 4 and 5 and we come home and turn on Barney or Elmo as I prepare a snack for little boy……….everyday
8. Prepare dinner then clean it up as husband gives little boy his bath
9. Come up stairs after cleaning the kitchen maybe watch a little TV and/or play with little boy
10. After boy goes to bed I might get one hour of doing nothing much (sometimes scrapbooking or computer)every evening
That’s pretty much my day…..sad isn’t it.